Decimal Explorer is one of the basic services of the Decimal blockchain. Explorer provides information from blocks and other general information about the state of the network in a convenient and understandable form (graphics and text).
You can pass to Explorer from / console by clicking the "Browser" button in the additional menu.
Browser Home page
There are several blocks on the main page, a search box and basic current information :
- The Mainnet/Testnet/Devnet tab displays information about the corresponding network, whether it is Testnet or Mainnet.
- Search bar.
- Capital — information about the capitalization of the Decimal network (the volume of issued DEL coins multiplied by the current value, in US dollars).
- Issue — the number of currently issued DEL coins.
- Height — the number of blocks in the blockchain at the moment.
- Validators — the number of validators on the network at the moment.
- Transactions — the number of transactions
- Coins — the number of coins created on the network.
- Transaction history — a graph showing the dynamics over the past two weeks.
- The "Blocks" section displays the history of the block creation and the amount of remuneration for the block.
- In the "Transactions" section, the history of all transactions occurring on the network is displayed, indicating the sender's address, the number of coins sent and the type of transactions, whether it is just a transfer or delegation.
Here you will see the number of validators, candidates and free slots for the "position" of the network validator.
Name — list of all validators and their addresses.
Skipped... — the number of blocks.
Fees... — the amount of fees that the validator will charge to your daily accruals.
Stake is the amount of coins (balance) at the disposal of the validator.
Min. — the minimum amount of DEL that can be delegated to this validator, if all his slots are occupied.
Slots — the number of occupied seats (out of a thousand).
The power of voice.
Here you can see all the information about all tokens created in the Decimal network.
Review of wallets in Decimal Explorer
Insert the address of the desired wallet into the search bar, and you will see:
balance of this wallet;
the number of transactions involving this wallet;
transaction nonce — the unique number of the outgoing transaction. It is used to prevent its repeated execution.
Below on the page, the transaction history is divided into four tabs:
"Transactions" — the number of transactions made at this address. This tab contains the following information: transaction hash, block number, transaction age, transaction type and amount of coins in the transaction.
"Stakes" — the amount of coins delegated to nodes, the name of the delegated coins and the public address of the validator.
"Rewards" is the history of all the rewards received from delegation.
"Fines". If the validator to whom you delegated your funds was fined, then all information about the amount of funds lost in this regard will be here.
"You can also enter a transaction hash or block number into the search bar and get comprehensive information recorded in the blockchain."
Review of the transaction in Explorer
Paste the hash of the transaction into the search bar, and you will see:
exact transaction execution time;
transaction status — completed (succes) or rejected;
the number of the block in which information about this transaction is recorded;
transaction type: send or delegate;
the address from which the transaction was sent;
the address to which the transaction was sent;
the name of the coin and the volume in the transaction;
fee of the Decimal network.