How to unbond coins from delegation
If you no longer want the validator to operate your funds, all you need to do is submit a request to unbond your funds. The funds will be returned within 30 days of submitting the request.
1. To unbond coins from delegation, go to the Delegation section by following this link: https://console.decimalchain.com/delegation/ and copy the public validator address from which you want to unbond your delegation funds:
2. Go to the unbond tab and paste the address in the Validator Address field:
3. Fill in the fields (Advanced mode used):
- 1. Coin to send. Specify which coins you want to unbond from delegation.
- 2. Stake. Specify the amount of coins to unbond.
- 3. Memo. Enter a comment if necessary. Please note that it will be stored on the blockchain in public access.
- 4. Fee Coin. Choose the coin to pay the fee.
- 5. Advanced Mode toggle.
4. Click Unbond (6).
5. Check the data, review the fee (1), and click Confirm (2):
6. Upon a successful transaction, you will receive a notification with the available Transaction Hash link (1), where all transaction information is indicated. Click OK (2):
7. The funds will be moved to the main balance after 30 days. The history is available on the same tab in the Transit balance block: