After typing in the block number in the search box (from 0 to the last existing number), the following window opens:
Here we can see the following information:
- Height - block number (blockchain height)
- Timestamp - The exact time the block was written to the chain
- Hash - hash of a record of a block of the form Dh ...
- Size - block size in bytes
- Rewards - basic block reward
- #Transactions - the number of transactions in the block
- #Validators - the number of validators who signed the block
Below there is a list of transactions from the selected block and a list of validators with a note about the signature of the block.