DecimalChain is a public blockchain that has combined multiple innovative solutions, including crypto asset constructor. Creating a token is easily accessible thanks to an intuitive interface that involves a few simple steps: applying a decentralized wallet, filling out a form indicating the parameters of your token, such as the name, total supply, and the presence of reserve in DEL.
Creating NFT in the Decimal console (instruction)
1. Log in to your Decimal wallet and select the "NFT" tab. Click "Create NFT".
2. Specify the collection name (only in lowercase Latin letters without spaces), the name of your new NFT, the reserve amount in DEL, and the number of tokens to be issued, then click "Continue":
3. You will be shown the generated link (URI) and the identifier of your token, as well as be prompted to upload an image file. After uploading the file, click "Continue":
4. In the pop-up window, you will be asked whether your collection will be expandable and the token will be private (both options are optional). Optionally, check the boxes and click "Create NFT":
5. In the pop-up window, double-check the NFT parameters and click "Confirm".
6. After processing the transaction, you will be asked to confirm the data again:
7. Congratulations! Your token has been successfully created! In the pop-up window, you will see the transaction hash:
By going to the "My NFT" tab, you will see it in the list:
From now on, your token is available for sending, selling, delegating, and other operations provided by blockchain capabilities.