You can sell your NFTs and entire collections on the NFT marketplace nft.bit.team at a fixed price, through auctions, or at a price proposed by the buyer. The commission of nft.bit.team is 20% (10% from the seller and 10% from the buyer).
Whether the NFT is created by you personally or is part of your collection, the token selling process is very simple.
- Go to the marketplace through the link and log in to the system.
- Next, choose the "NFT Market" product and log in with your p2p BitTeam username and password.
- In case you are not registered on p2p BitTeam, register and repeat the first 2 steps.
- By clicking on the "Add NFT" button, you will find your address corresponding to your address on p2p BitTeam.
- Copy the address and go to the DecimalChain console in the wallet section, select your NFT. Paste the marketplace address and send the token to the marketplace.
- Return to the marketplace and in the top right corner, click on the user button and select the "Gallery" section.
- In the gallery section, you will find your NFTs. Before listing the NFT for sale, it needs to be edited.
- Enter all the necessary data in the fields, select a category. If necessary, add a cover or covers.
- After entering and saving all the data, return to the "Gallery" and toggle the button to "on".
Now your NFT is available for viewing and purchase by all marketplace users.