How to create a public NFT
Step 1 of 2: Token Information
Go to Decimal Console, in the NFT section, available at https://console.decimalchain.com/nft and click on Create NFT:
Fill in the fields:
1. Collection name. Specify only Latin alphabet characters. Spaces and other characters are not allowed. Displayed on the blockchain.
2. NFT Name. Enter the name of your NFT token. Displayed in the Console.
3. Reserve Choose the coin you are putting in reserve for the NFT.
4. Reserve amount. Specify the number of coins being put in reserve for the NFT.
5. Description. Enter the description of your NFT token.
6. Quantity. Specify the number of NFT tokens to be created.
Click Next (7).
Token URI (1) and URI identifier (2) are filled in automatically and are primarily intended for experienced users who wish to integrate the NFT token into their script algorithms.
Upload the NFT file (3). Allowed file formats: png, jpeg, gif, mp3, mp4, ai, psd, pdf
Allowed file size: up to 100 MB
Select the options:
1. Add new tokens to the collection. If the option is activated, you will be able to add new tokens to the collection.
2. Private token. If the option is deactivated, you will create a public NFT.
After a successful transaction, you will see a corresponding notification and a link to the Transaction Hash (1), which contains all the information about the NFT creation transaction on the Decimal blockchain. Click OK (2):