Pass to the https://app.mycrypto.com/sign-message page, log in with Metamask:
Get back to the Token Update Application Form (step 11) and press the Signature form.
● In the Address field insert your wallet address, launched in Binance Smart Chain via Metamask. Addresses can also be copied on https://console.decimalchain.com/crosschain in the Binance blockchain.
● In the Message Signature Hash field, insert the data from the “sig” category, the data that were used for Verify Message in Step 17.
● In the Original Sign Message field, insert your signature that were previously used in Steps 11 and 13.
In the Basic Information category, fill out the information about the token.
● Token Contract Address: indicate the smart contract address (step №1)
● Requester Name: Your name
● Requester Email Address: Your e-mail (please note that the domain name should be of your official website. For example, if the website name is time-coin.ru, this means that the e-mail should be of this website, e.g. [email protected])
● Project Name: project name
● Official Project Website: project website
● Official Project Email Address: e-mail of your project
● Link to download a 32x32 png icon logo: insert the link to the token logo, with the size of 32*32px and in .png form (note that the file should be placed on your website. Again, let's take time-coin.ru, the link address here should be time-coin.ru/logo.png)
● Project Sector: sector of your project
● Project Description (Max 300 characters): Project description.