How to connect Decimal in ETH
1. Go to the Decimal console by following the link https://console.decimalchain.com/ and click on the Dashboard section.
2. Click on the MetaMask button:
- a. Enter the password twice that you will use to access your MetaMask wallet.
- b. Check on the box that you understand that the password cannot be recovered.
- c. Click Import my wallet.
- And in the Decimal console, go to the Cross-chain swap section, select the ETH blockchain, and check against the Binance wallet address in Decimal:
- If the contract addresses match, then your wallet is ready for cross-chain transactions.
- Top up the Decimal wallet with DEL and the MetaMask wallet with ETH to complete the transaction, as the fee is deducted from both blockchains at once.
If the wallet address does not match, then you used different seed phrases in Decimal and in Metamask. Start using the instructions from step 1.