How to connect Decimal to BSC
1. Go to the Decimal console by following the link https://console.decimalchain.com/ and click on the Dashboard section.
2. Click on the MetaMask:
- a. Enter the password twice that you will use to access your MetaMask wallet.
- b. Check on the box that you understand that the password cannot be recovered.
- c. Click Import my wallet.
13. Verify the network data. They should match the data provided by Binance. Use the link https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain to ensure that the information of the added BSC network is correct.
If the data is different, then manually add the network and use the data from Binance. As of the writing of this instruction (April 2023), the following data is correct:
- 1. Network name: BNB Smart Chain (you can change the name)
- 2. New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- 3. Chain ID: 56
- 4. Symbol: BNB
- 5. Block explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- And in the Decimal console, go to the Cross-chain swap section, select the BSC blockchain, and check against the Binance wallet address in Decimal:
- If the contract addresses match, then your wallet is ready for cross-chain transactions.
- Top up the Decimal wallet with DEL and the MetaMask wallet with BNB to complete the transaction, as the fee is deducted from both blockchains at once.
If the wallet address does not match, then you used different seed phrases in Decimal and in Metamask. Start using the instructions from step 1.