Decimal’s holiday digest of blockchain news for 2023.
Today we’d like to wish you a happy new year. In this digest, we will celebrate the achievements for 2023.
The year 2023 can be called a period of maturity for Decimal blockchain, when the young project found itself in the harsh “adult world”, where even famous projects could not cope. In these conditions, Decimal’s character hardened, and only loyal friends remained in its environment, which allowed it not only to withstand difficulties, but also to confidently declare itself, showing the following achievements:
Decimal blockchain development
- First of all, Decimal has moved up significantly in the rankings over the past year. This year CoinMarketCap checked the value of Circulating Supply, according to the results of which the coin DEL moved from 3400 to 1155 position, and then to the TOP 250 and at the peak occupied 205th position among 22 thousand cryptocurrencies from all over the world. In addition, during the year Decimal was ten times secured in CoinMarketCap’s Top Successful Projects and the rating agency added the project to the list of recommended accounts. As of the end of the year, Decimal holds the 387th position in the overall CoinMarketCap ranking.
- The Decimal team has managed to establish itself on the Binance crypto platform. First, we received a mention of Decimal at the AMA-session about the DexCoyote project. And later, our team was interviewed by representatives of the exchange at the Binance Live AMA session.
- We got our own Binance Live channel where we actively present Decimal and our projects to the Binance audience. In addition, news digests for the past month are published on Binance live.
- Qualified for Binance’s MVB program and received a number of important integrations, we are also collaborating with Binance Labs and shared reporting for the period 2021 – 2023 within ColLabs on 23 November. This is a new initiative from MVB Binance, BNBchain, Binance Labs and contains Decimal and BNB network development results.
- BSCscan has verified the metrics and the DEL contract now accounts for market value and capitalisation and the number of holders has increased from 356 addresses to 3,800, a 10-fold increase in a year.
- CoinGecko has enabled automatic tracking of Circulating Supply value by verifying all data. Decimal (DEL) is now within the platform’s top 400 coins, having moved from 13,000 position.
- This year we presented the DAO white paper. And according to this roadmap, we launched two closed DDAO rounds, where we gave all our users the opportunity to buy coins before they appear on the market. The CEO of the company – Anatoly Berdnikov held two AMA-sessions for our community, where he answered questions live on DDAO. At the moment – these are the most popular live broadcasts with more than 10 thousand views.
- Released an updated version of White Paper 2.0
- Certik has conducted a security audit of the Decimal blockchain. According to CertiK’s assessment, Decimal is among the top 10 per cent of secure blockchains in the world. Based on the results of the audit, the blockchain was awarded an AA security certificate with 92.76 points, which, based on a combination of factors, places Decimal in the 18th position among all blockchains in the world and additionally received a corresponding badge on CoinMarketCap.
- The number of active addresses grew from 89,000 to 200 – that is, 2.5 times in one year
- Translated the website, wikipedia and documents section into 7 languages, and set up SEO promotion, which raised traffic on the site 5-10 times, depending on the season from 10k at the beginning of the year, to 50-100k in 2023.
- Andrey Bedene joined the Decimal team, who now works with video content in English, and we also have moderators in x.com and discord. We are actively developing the English-speaking segment of the audience.
- Started integration with VK NFT Hub and launched a contest in Decimalchain’s official VK group where everyone can get a unique NFT.
- Analyst companies wrote an article with a technical analysis of the DEL rate.
- We’ve implemented surveys, a support bot, and collecting information from users, and we try to solve problems quickly and add features that make interaction even easier.
- Successful integration with the decentralised non-custodial wallet Keplr has taken place. This is the first step in integration with the Cosmos ecosystem’s IBC infrastructure. Staking, sending and receiving tokens, direct communication between blockchains via IBC, and delegation to different blockchains and validators are available.
- Web 3.0. Integration with thirdweb. Through the thirdweb interface, you can create smart contracts in the Decimal Smart Chain network. The creators also provide SDKs for all platforms and a control panel for your applications and smart contracts. Users can use the ready-made smart contracts by category or create their own.
- Decimal Smart Chain integration with MetaMask via EVM protocol. Blockchain made available on the https://chainlist.org/chain/75 platform with an automatic integration button.
- Decimal integration with Earn network. DeFi solution to store, manage and mine PoS/DPoS coins based on BSC, ETH and now Decimal Smart Chain blockchains.
- Performed technical integration with Ledger and Trust Wallet
- The final listing of the DEL/USDT trading pair on TapBit was made.
- Run the first DEX on Decimal on mainnet
- DUSD Launch.
- Listed on the Tier-1 exchange – MEXC.
- The future Decimal x Gempad integration has been announced. Thanks to this integration Decimal projects will be able to attract users and funding, as well as other resources for a successful start with just an idea.
- Decimal blockchain appeared on the Alchemy platform, which opens up new WEB3 development possibilities.
- The Decimal core network has been added to the Tangem hardware crypto wallet.
- We created and verified an account in Galxe, launching several campaigns, where for example – each user can get 100 DDAO tokens on their balance by fulfilling the conditions of the company. We have prepared text and video instructions in our official channels.
- Decimal has been given the opportunity to post vacancies on BNB Chain portal to find the best employees worldwide.
- Developed the CMC community from 10k members to 113k, i.e. 11 times and regularly ranked in the recommended posts on the CoinMarketCap homepage for a year.
- BSCDaily, a Twitter account with over 650 thousand followers from around the world, has released an ANNOUNCEMENT about the DAO Whitepaper and the upcoming launch of the first round of DDAO token sales!
- CoinMarketCap, whose Twitter feed has more than 5.9 million readers, published its weekly market review on 17 July, where it highlighted the DEL coin in the top “Gainers”. The post garnered more than 49,000 views.
- This year, we’ve become active with AirDrop giveaways and contests on our social media channels.
- Created an account on Zealy, launching a quest that has already had over 3,500 users participate in it
- Created an English TikTok account.
All this allowed us to attract more than 110 thousand subscribers to our official social networks in one year of operation.
Development of projects on the Decimal blockchain
Let’s start with the overall metrics, which show that Decimal is evolving, as projects are emerging and new teams are being created that use blockchain as the foundation for their business processes.
- In 2023, the blockchain has created 170 new tokens (which is 3.5. times more than last year) and launched 22 validators that keep the network running and make Decimal increasingly decentralised.
- We listed the first Decimal-based token on CoinMarketCap, and next year we plan to add 65 tokens to the listing, which will add Decimal to the ranks of giants like Ethereum, BSC, Solana, Cosmos.
- A new format of broadcasts has been launched. On Binance live we started to hold AMA sessions on successful tokenised projects. We have already held seven broadcasts with the founders of Candy, ITCoin, ByAcademy, Comcoin, RRU, Lakshmi and NFT project #3067 and learnt the details of the projects live.
- This year Decimal team launched MidJourneyFreeBot and ChatGPT free bot project, which already has more than 50 thousand subscribers and more than 500 thousand generated images and text answers. Due to this, Decimal’s international chat room already has 31 thousand participants, which is 10 times more than at the beginning of the year. In addition, now there is a function of quick generation for DEL coin and the possibility to create a Decimal wallet right inside the Telegram bot. On the Galxe marketing service you can also get 10 DEL on your balance by fulfilling the subscription conditions.
These are just the most significant events of the past year, for the sake of interest compare the list of achievements with the previous year – you will be pleasantly surprised.